South African Travel e-SIM Card – The Big Ten
b4i.travel packages are customised exclusively for tourists and travellers. The South African Travel e-SIM Card – The Big Ten e-SIM Data package is designed for the high data user to last through their stay in South Africa.
- 10GB High-Speed 4G/LTE Data will give you any one of the following (Approximately):
- 370 hours of web browsing
- download 2500 music tracks
- Stream 64 Hours of Music
- 10 hours of Skype video calling
- 10 SD quality movie downloads
- 210 hours of WhatsApp calls
* It is your responsibility to ensure that your mobile device supports the e-SIM service and is SIM Free (not locked to your home network carrier).
* Your SIM card remains active indefinitely as long as there is an activity every 60 days. If you are a frequent traveller, ask us how to keep this active.
* This is a rechargeable Data Only service
* No refunds once the e-SIM code has been sent
b4i.travel simplifies your communication needs when travelling. We take the risk out of high international roaming costs. With our pre-loaded, pre-activated and pre-registered travel SIM cards, you’ll be connected as soon as you land in your destination country. Tourists, students and businessmen have been “talking like a local” in South Africa, America and Europe with b4i.travel since 2010. We have also partnered with some of the world’s most reliable; car rental, flight booking, hotel booking, travel experience and travel insurance companies. So, get set up and ready to go with b4i.travel – before you travel. It’s time to ‘explore your world with us’.