South African Travel SIM Card – The Big Ten
b4i.travel packages are customised exclusively for tourists and travellers. The South African Travel SIM Card – The Big Ten package is designed for the heavier user to last through their stay in South Africa.
We have negotiated directly with South Africa’s leading network, Vodacom to offer you these exclusive travel bundles. Because we do not operate as a VMNO (Virtual Mobile Network Operator), you can always be assured you will get the very best quality network service available.
* The International Calling+ service offers you international calling from as little as $0.06 per minute.
* Data is Valid for 28 days. Once depleted local data is billed at R0.49/mb
* We provide a Trio SIM card that will work in any phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that your mobile device is SIM Free (not locked to your home network).
* Your SIM card remains active indefinitely as long as there is activity every 90 days. If you are a frequent traveller, ask us how to keep this active.
* International Roaming can be activated at your request, but the allocated bundles cannot be used and the pre-paid costs are prohibitively high. We suggest you do not use these SIM cards for roaming outside of South Africa.
- 10GB high-speed 4G/LTE data (5G where available).
- 100 Minutes Local Calls
- 100 Local Texts
- R100 Additional Credit
- International Calling+.
b4i.travel simplifies your communication needs when travelling. We take the risk out of high international roaming costs. With our pre-loaded, pre-activated and pre-registered travel SIM cards, you’ll be connected as soon as you land in your destination country. Tourists, students and businessmen have been “talking like a local” in South Africa, America and Europe with b4i.travel since 2010. We have also partnered with some of the worlds most reliable; car rental, flight booking, hotel booking, travel experience and travel insurance companies. So, get set up and ready to go with b4i.travel – before you travel. It’s time to ‘explore your world with us’.