South African Travel e-SIM Card – The Big Five
b4i.travel packages are customised exclusively for tourists and travellers. The South African Travel e-SIM Card – The Big Five e-SIM Data package is designed for the average data user to last through their stay in South Africa.
- 5GB High-Speed LTE/4G Data (5G where available) – will give you any one of the following (Approximately):
- 185 hours of web browsing
- download 1250 music tracks
- Stream 32 Hours of Music
- 5 Hours of Skype calling
- 5 SD quality movie downloads
- 63 Hours of WhatsApp Calls
* It is your responsibility to ensure that your mobile device supports the e-SIM service and is SIM Free (not locked to your home network carrier).
* Your SIM card remains active indefinitely as long as there is an activity every 60 days. If you are a frequent traveller, ask us how to keep this active.
* This is a rechargeable Data Only service
* No refunds once the e-SIM code has been sent
b4i.travel simplifies your communication needs when travelling. We take the risk out of high international roaming costs. With our pre-loaded, pre-activated and pre-registered travel SIM cards, you’ll be connected as soon as you land in your destination country. Tourists, students and businessmen have been “talking like a local” in South Africa, America and Europe with b4i.travel since 2010. We have also partnered with some of the worlds most reliable; car rental, flight booking, hotel booking, travel experience and travel insurance companies. So, get set up and ready to go with b4i.travel – before you travel. It’s time to ‘explore your world with us’.