B4iGo Online Store is free to use for anyone, however by using this web site you automatically agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions. Should you not agree to these conditions please do not use this web site.
Cellucity will at no time be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this web site or the services or content provided from and through this web site. Furthermore, Cellucity makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that the content and technology available from this web site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free.
Due to the nature of the industry Cellucity cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any product sold on this web site.
Intellectual Property Rights
The images used to represent various products are specifically selected to provide a visual representation of the actual item. These images are for illustrative purposes only and cannot be used as an actual indication of item, feature, size, colour or any other specification.
Where ever used, the logos of the respective companies are registered trademarks of their respective companies.
You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of this site solely for your own non-commercial use.
- The ID Key is used in conjunction with information saved to our database.
- You may remove any and all cookies without affecting the running of this web site. However you may be required to provide a username and password resulting in the cookie being re-created.
- No information provided to us in the Sign Up process will be publicly accessed in any way.
- Cellucity does not sell, share or distribute any personal information collected at the time of Signing up.
- It is not required that you sign up to use our site, however you are required to should you wish to place an order.
- Cellucity uses the information stored for purely administrative and ordering purposes.
- Information collected when making a credit card purchase may be used to investigate the legitimacy of the transaction.
- At no stage are the credit card number saved or stored on our servers.
Value Added Tax
- 14% VAT has already been added to every price seen on this web site.
- An original TAX Invoice will be supplied with each order.
- Our VAT number is 4670207325
- During a credit card transaction personal information and information about the card is required for authorization.
- Payment is only collected when the order is completed and the goods shipped.
- Cellucity investigates all credit card transactions carefully to prevent attempted fraud and a transaction may be canceled if Cellucity is not satisfied with it’s legitimacy.
- Cellucity reserves the right to cancel any credit card transaction at its own discretion.
- Direct Deposit transactions must be pre paid.
Cellucity can only extend the warranty provided provided by the manufacturer of the item.
If an item stops working from normal use contact us to arrange the return of the item.
B4i.travel is a customized solution for international travelers. Any SIM card issued is, in accordance with legal requirements, RICA registered at the requesting client at the time of purchase. Once a SIM card has been registered and activated, b4i.travel is unable to amend or transfer the SIM registration. Consumable airtime, SMS and/or data bundles are loaded as per customer request. Due to this, SIM cards (including any airtime, SMS or data bundle) will only be refunded provided there is a bonefide and replicable manufacturer fault and less the pro-rata rate of any pre-loaded airtime, SMS and/ or data bundle used.
All clients are informed to check whether their handset is network blocked and confirm the correct SIM card size before making a purchase. While b4i.travel will assist in processing a SIM Swap if the incorrect SIM card has been selected, this is not grounds for returning an order. The delivery cost for the replacement SIM card is held by the client and will be confirmed at time of processing – save an error caused directly by b4i.travel and its staff. Any liability is expressly limited to the maximum purchase price of the product sold.
Instructions for returning faulty products:
Please contact us on email@example.com within 7 days of purchase to return a faulty order. You will be liable for the cost of returning a faulty product to B4i.Travel and we will confirm this cost when arranging collection. Please ensure you pack the product carefully. If the item you send back to us is incomplete or damaged, we will need to reduce the refund offered. If you’re due a refund, we will issue this within 14 days of receiving your returned product (this applies from the date we receive the product(s) you are returning and not the date that you posted it).
Prices displayed on our site are subject to change without notice.
Prices that are quoted using our quotation system are subject to change without notice.
If an item ordered is out of stock with the suppliers and we cannot source it from another supplier you will be notified and allowed a refund or replacement item to the same value.
Cellucity only keeps enough stock for technical support.
We cannot guarantee the availability of all products.
We use 128 bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to protect the information submitted during the credit card authorization process.
Cellucity deems this sufficient security to protect the information submitted and request that the users of this site engage in responsible computing in order to ensure that they do not become a vulnerable to security threats.