South African SIM card
European SIM card
USA SIM card
$9 – $17
You’ll soon see why Joburg is not only considered Africa’s economic playground but also one of the most wooded cities in the world.
Hop on our Johannesburg Green Tour at our main terminus point in Rosebank and explore the leafy suburbs around Zoo Lake stopping at all top attractions, including Zoo lake, the Johannesburg Zoo and the Military Museum, before reaching Constitution Hill.
Change here to the Red City Tour and continue your journey around the inner city visiting the “Roof of Africa” viewing deck on the 50th floor of the Carlton Center, the James Hall Museum of Transport, Gold Reef City Theme Park, the Apartheid Museum, the SAB World of Beer or the Origins Center at Wits before returning back to Constitution Hill and ultimately back to Rosebank.
* Tour office @ The Zone shopping centre, Oxford Road, Rosebank. (Our host will walk with you to the bus stop, which can take about 5-8 minutes)
* Complimentary hotel shuttle from selected Sandton hotels
* If you arrive on the “Gautrain” high-speed train, use North Exit at Rosebank station and head to the Tour office
* Parking available for your car at “The Zone” shopping centre – entrance off Oxford Road
Valid for one day when first presented
Know before you go
Hop On Hop Off at any of the stops along the circular route and simply show the same ticket to board the next bus
Kids love the open top buses and have a special commentary channel (In English)
* Unlimited access to the Green suburbs tour and the Red City tour
* Entrance fee into various attractions