Live Table Mountain Stream
South African SIM card
European SIM card
USA SIM card
R306 – R540
You’ll soon see why Joburg is not only considered Africa’s economic playground but also one of the most wooded cities in the world.
Hop on our Johannesburg Green Tour at our main terminus point in Rosebank and explore the leafy suburbs around Zoo Lake stopping at all top attractions, including Zoo lake, the Johannesburg Zoo and the Military Museum, before reaching Constitution Hill.
Change here to the Red City Tour and continue your journey around the inner city visiting the “Roof of Africa” viewing deck on the 50th floor of the Carlton Center, the James Hall Museum of Transport, Gold Reef City Theme Park, the Apartheid Museum, the SAB World of Beer or the Origins Center at Wits before returning back to Constitution Hill and ultimately back to Rosebank.
* Tour office @ The Zone shopping centre, Oxford Road, Rosebank. (Our host will walk with you to the bus stop, which can take about 5-8 minutes)
* Complimentary hotel shuttle from selected Sandton hotels
* If you arrive on the “Gautrain” high-speed train, use North Exit at Rosebank station and head to the Tour office
* Parking available for your car at “The Zone” shopping centre – entrance off Oxford Road
Valid for the day when first presented
Know before you go
Hop On Hop Off at any of the stops along the circular route and simply show the same ticket to board the next bus
Switch to the live-guided Soweto tour at Stop 13 (Gold Reef City Casino Hotel). After the 2h tour, you re-join the Hop on Hop Off bus at the same stop to continue your tour and return to Stop 1
* Unlimited access to the Green suburbs tour and the Red City tour
* 2h Tour of Soweto (Live guided by a local Soweto resident)
* Entrance fee into various attractions